Monday, January 3, 2011

My Most Sincere Apologies

I feel like I've been rapped on the hand by a teacher with a wooden ruler. Old school, I know.


 And I didn't even go to Catholic School.....

 I opened up an e-mail from Blogger saying I have neglected my poor child, Blog, and I need to be a good parent and take care of her better. Bad mommy notice acknowledged.

It has been a whirlwind holiday season at Casa WildthenChild. I apologize for the severe lapse of posts. I meant to write, even had all my great ideas written down as drafts. Unfortunately, family travels, writer's block and 300 cookies (one of those BLOG DRAFTS!), prevented me from writing this past month.

Fret not, I am back and I WILL win that Blog Mommy of the Year Award in 2011. =)

Love and Light, MARS



No comments:

Post a Comment