Saturday, March 5, 2011

MY 2011 LIST

I'm sure everyone has a bucket list; the things they want to accomplish or do before they die. (Or kick the bucket!) I've started that list but I also decided to make a list of things I wanted to do before the end of the year. I figure if I set goals by a specific time in the near future, I would be more motivated to follow through. Here's my list and I would really love to see your own! Just link your list back to my comments. I might have to borrow some ideas! =)

S#!* I Want To Do Before The Earth Completely Rotates Around The Sun (SIWTDBTECRATS for short)

Receive my CNA Certification. Make My Own Pasta. Read 100 Books. Join Gym. Take A Picture in Dancer Pose. Get A Great Hairstyle. Make A Souffle. Listen to a new song every day. Take Amaya to see a live children's show. Visit Zoo Lights during Christmas. Visit the Wisconsin Dells. Lose 30 Lbs. Take Yoga Classes. Find a lucrative job that I love. Learn how to meditate. Go back to school full-time. Build my wardrobe back up. Learn to better control my temper. Visit 5 states. Visit friends and family back in the Bay Area. Gain more Blog/Twitter followers. Eat at 5 great Chicago restaurants. Become a makeup artist. Take Amaya to the zoo. Go fruit picking. See 5 Broadway on Chicago musicals. See the Nutcracker. Visit a water-park. Go on a long hike. Splurge on something great just for my personal satisfaction. Take a Family Christmas Portrait. Go on a date with a Chicagoan. Start scrap-booking again. Ride on a boat. Get my certificate. Go running in Downtown Chicago. Finish potty training Amaya. Develop a friendship with an elderly person. Get my US passport. Teach Amaya how to read. Become a morning person. Take a dance class. Have a picnic in the park. Make a snowman. Eat at a chef's table. Go to a concert for the first time. 


Love, Light, and Lists, MARS






No comments:

Post a Comment